Datta Mandir Road,
• Group Master : Admin can create different groups and map mobile user into this group to which SMS needs to be sent.
• OPC Server Configuration : This option will allow user to configure OPC UA / OPC DA / OPC AE Server details.
• Alarm Configuration : This will allow user to define different alarm message which is to be transmitted when an alarm event occurs. User can also define type of Alarm i.e Critical or Non-Critical. User will also have an option to define 3 level of Mobile user group. Option to define Tag path will be there in Alarm configuration. Application will allow user to configure Digital Tags & Analog Tags. Analog Tags will have an option to define alarm limit (Low, Low Low, High, High High) for which SMS needs to be generated.
• Configuration Setting This option will allow user to define communication port at which GPRS modem is to be communicated. User can also define SMS String how it is to be sent to User.
• Manual SMS This option will have an option of Sending Manual SMS incase Admin wants to update all users for any maintenance work so that SMS Generated has to be ignored or even test system by sending manual SMS.
• Manual Acknowledge This option will allow user to Manual acknowledge any SMS which was triggered falsely so that it is not escalate further to next level.
• SMS Log This option will allow user to check SMS log sent by the System. Printable option for the same is also available.
• Application User This option allows Administrator to create multiple Application users who can access configuration utility. There will be 2 groups defined i.e. Administrator having access to all menus, Operator who can send Manual SMS, view SMS Log, Acknowledge SMS but will not have access to configuration utility.
• SMS Schedule Tag Master This will allow user to define which tags to be monitored for SMS Schedule. • SMS Schedule Configuration: This option will allow user to configure multiple schedules where tags will be grouped for sending SMS. User will have an option to define pattern of SMS. Below fields will be required
a. Multiple OPC Tag's selection
b. Adding Suffix/ text before and after each tag
c. Defining time at which SMS needs to be sent
d. Users Selection to whom SMS needs to be sent.
Admin Utility• Backup of Database : Backup utility will be provided to backup database.
• Restore of Database : Restore utility will be provided to restore database.
• Pending SMS Deletion : This option will allow Admin to delete any False SMS Generate by the system.
SMS Application (Application running as Service)• Application will continuously poll all OPC UA / OPC DA / OPC AE Server and log change of alarms tags which are defined in the application. On Change of alarm condition application will generate an SMS for system.
• Once a SMS event is generated and if the alarm is defined as critical then SMS will be transmitted to a single group without escalation logic. Incase defined as a Non-Critical then SMS will be transmitted to 1st Group of users. If the Alarm is not normalizing or is not acknowledge by any of the 1st Group through application, then after a delay of 15 minutes it will be transmitted to 2nd Group of users. If further Alarm is not normalizing or not acknowledge by any of 1st Group or 2nd Group users through application, then after a delay if 15 minutes it will be transmitted 3rd Group of users.
• SMS service will continuously monitor the tags and update tags values. Based on the schedule defined service will generate SMS and send it to define numbers.